How to fix the Bed Leveling?
In 3D printing the vital role to ensure good adhesion of your print to the build plate. If the print does not stick well to the build plate, there’s a chance that it will become loose and that the print will fail.
Good adhesion starts with a well-calibrated build plate. The distance between the nozzle and the build plate
should be set correctly. Too wide a gap will result in a loose first layer, which may cause your print to separate from the build plate while printing. Equally, the calibration should not be too tight, as this may stop the filament from extruding correctly.
The gap between the nozzle and build plate should be A4 paper size thickness.
In our printers, we provided assisted leveling options to assist the customers. The following instructions to level the bed are given below.
- To start the bed leveling, press the display knob once and then scroll down to select Assisted leveling under “Prepare”. (You can see that the printer will move to its home position and then to a nearby corner - 1st corner position).
- Take a piece of an A4 sheet and slide it in between the nozzle and the print bed. To level the bed correctly, the clearance between the nozzle and the print bed should be equal to the thickness of the A4 sheet.
- If clearance is more, the extruded material will not stick to the print bed - leading to a failed /warped print.
- If clearance is less, then extruded material will not have enough space to come out of the extruder - leading to nozzle clogging or damaging the print bed.
- To check the clearance, try moving a piece of A4 sheet between the clearances, If the paper moves freely between the clearances, turn the screw clockwise to reduce the gap such that there is slight friction while moving the paper.
- If the paper gets stuck in between, turn the screw anti-clockwise to increase the gap in such a way that there is a slight friction applied to the paper.
- Make sure that the paper neither moves freely nor gets stuck between the nozzle and the print bed.
- Follow the same process for all the other three corners in the print bed. This can be done by selecting the next corner option from the display.
- Once you have completed this process on all four corners, the bed leveling is done.
How to avoid warping?
Warping occurs mostly while printing ABS, It is very sensitive to the environment.
The following instructions to avoid warping while Printing ABS.
- While slicing please use a platform adhesion type raft to avoid warping.
- ABS should not be printed under Air Conditioning or direct fan condition.
- bed temperature should be maintained at 110 degrees Celsius.
- The cooling fan should be switched off in Cura slicing software.
In case you have any further clarifications: Please call us at +91 8056123146 send us a mail at email@example.com